[mythtv-users] Re: wireless networking card?

Myster Man Xsecrets at softhome.net
Fri Nov 14 19:51:14 EST 2003

I would warn though that debian has tweaked the drivers for that card. I
have one in my main workstation, and the orinoco_pci drivers that are
included in the kernel don't hold a candle to the debian based drivers,
which is knoppmyth is using. I don't know what redhat and fedora use for
this card. If it's the orinoco_pci drivers from the kernel it will die
periodically, whereas the prism_pci drivers from debian are mostly
solid. Mine still dies every once in a while when I transfer a very
large file at max bandwith. I can usually get just over 500k/s.