[mythtv-users] AverTv Studio and myth

Adam Wood AdamWood at Xephi.co.uk
Fri Nov 14 18:49:06 EST 2003

Hi Jack,

I'm using a Aver TV studio card. I did have it running in myth under
redhat quite nicely but I had to put the project to one side for a
while. As I write this I'm compiliing Gentoo on the same box and will be
trying to get it working. I had a lot of problems with the card setup,
possibly because I'm in the UK and setting PAL input was quite tricky.
Also getting the remote to work was a nightmare but I did fix it
eventually. Bottom line it is possible and if you get stuck just ask I'm
sure we can get you going.

Adam