[mythtv-users] I'm in....

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Fri Nov 14 11:32:59 EST 2003

I'm pretty sure this was before the 0.12 release, and so is included in
that.  So if you're running the latest release, don't checkout CVS only my
account :-D  But anyway like I said you'll probably find that it makes
little difference in channel change (maybe for those with slower systems,
disks, filesystems, etc.)