[mythtv-users] I'm in....

Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca
Fri Nov 14 09:31:21 EST 2003

Yea I alsa have a delay from real time about 4-5 seconds...
I have one STB to my Mythtv and another to a plasma big screen.  So I can
see TV and the replay on myth.
Jon

                      Peter Greis
                      <peter_greis at yahoo.c        To:       mythtv-users at mythtv.org
                      om>                         cc:
                      Sent by:                    Subject:  [mythtv-users] I'm in....
                      mythtv-users-bounces
                      @mythtv.org

                      11/14/2003 08:27 AM
                      Please respond to
                      peter_greis; Please
                      respond to
                      Discussion about
                      mythtv

Greetings All,

MythTV-0.12 finally running, with a CVS version of
ivtv that is a couple of days old. The waf has gone
way up.... also, after apt-get'ing a bunch of
<package>-devel rpms, I also have mythmusic running.

One observation is that it takes an eternity (4-5
seconds) to change channels. Is anyone else seeing
this ?

Cheers,

-Peter

=====
Peter Greis
Zurich Switzerland
+++ Be careful replying... the real address is
"peter_greis[at]yahoo[dot]com" +++