[mythtv-users] btaudio driver performace -- (overclocked/ damagedtuner !)

Mark Edwards mark at edwards.homelinux.net
Fri Nov 14 06:33:20 EST 2003

It's more of a convenience boost - you don't need to patch an audio output
from the TV card into the sound card and then run it in full duplex mode.
This is often a little tricky due to some alsa mixer quirks. Capturing using
the btaudio dma device is a much cleaner way of doing it and doesn't rely on
the sound card for input.

Mark