[mythtv-users] a7n8x -- lockup after 30 minutes recording]

Chris Delis chris at delis.net
Thu Nov 13 11:24:21 EST 2003

I am also using this motherboard but with a PVR350.  I am not experiencing
frequent freezes.  I can watch LiveTV for days.  I do, however, occasionally
get those "ivtv: ivtv_dec_timeout: lost IRQ; resetting..." errors along
with freeze-up every once-in-a-while (usually when switching from LiveTV
to WatchingRecording).