[mythtv-users] KnoppMyth V4 video codec problem?

Thu Nov 13 05:23:44 EST 2003

> Games. I have the PC games XML file figured out and working fine in
> the gaming section. But, I can't get any of the ROMS to recognize at
> all, scan for new games returns zip. Any tips before I dig in to
> this?

Have a look through the archives, but I think something like the history file needs to be a path rather than a directory.  Otherwise xmame is segfaulting and no results are returned.

Probably should go into the docs as an FAQ if this turns out to be the problem?