[mythtv-users] Aver DVB-T or Nova DVB-T?

Itai Tavor itai at iinet.net.au
Thu Nov 13 04:43:55 EST 2003

Hi,

I know this is a bit OT, but people here seem to know a lot about DVB
in Linux and MythTV, so I hope nobody minds :)

I'm trying to choose between the Aver DVB-T and the Nova DVB-T for a
MythTV system. I like the Aver as it's cheaper and smaller than the
Nova, but I don't know much about quality differences or potential
driver problems. Also, I found a note saying that the Nova supports
Teletext, but couldn't find anything about the Aver.

Any comments?

TIA, Itai