[mythtv-users] MythWAP - Mythweb theme for web enabledcellphones...

James Johnston jjohnston at techknowpro.com
Wed Nov 12 23:09:29 EST 2003

Cool... I'd like to see it as part of the archive.

I got the idea when my fiancee and I were out at dinner one night.
There was a show that she wanted to see but it was going to start before
we got home.
I called a friend and had them hit my box via mythweb and schedule the
recording but thought it would be cool if I could do it from my phone.

Would be cool if MythWeb could detect the UserAgent and if it's a WAP
browser automatically switch the theme to MythWAP.  She be an easy hack.

What do you think?

James