[mythtv-users] RE: New CLE266 Drivers

Adam Wood AdamWood at Xephi.co.uk
Wed Nov 12 17:07:34 EST 2003

I've just finished setting up a M6000 for a friend with the new drivers.
I can't really get at the box to get detailed figures but I can tell you
it seemed to work quite nicely in the little bit of testing I did with
it. Mythtv stuttered occaisionally, using a pvr-250 by the way, but
mplayer had no problem with divx, xvid or mpeg2 files. I didn't download
VIAExp to try dvd playback so can't comment on that, but the rest worked
fine with plenty of cpu cycles to spare. If anyone is thinking about
compiling some stats on different systems, I seem to remember this from
a while ago I can get some more solid info.

Adam