[mythtv-users] Questions on Myth TV

Nick Breau nkbreau at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed Nov 12 10:58:06 EST 2003

Thanks for the reply... I don't suppose you would want to reccomend a
hardware combination ? I'm looking for a "low priced setup", not something
that would be state of the art and cost me twice as much... I would
definetly go with the reccomended video card but aside from that no idea
what motherboard to choose...