[mythtv-users] Re:LIRC and Hauppauge question

David Vasquez vasqued2 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 22:48:19 EST 2003

>> I created an RM upgrade for JP1 remotes that works
>> fine for me with a Radio Shack 15-2116. It's posted

>> in the JP1 group.

Upgrade
>> Files/Misc/Hauppauge-PVR250.rmdu
>>
>> David
>>

>Great! If I had a JP1 remote I could try this :-)
>Incidentally, do you have any idea if your RM upgrade
>would work with
>the receiver on a WinTV 401 card?
>
>-JAC

Sorry, I don't know how to read the LIRC files to tell
if they send the same signals or not.  My upgrade is
for the gray remote.  If it doesn't work, I'm sure
it's the remote, not the upgrade :-)

And for everyone who hasn't tried JP1, I highly
recommend it.  Once you get a $10-$30 remote to
control everything in your entertainment center,
you'll never try anything else.

David