[mythtv-users] MythTv geforce 2 tv-out problems

randy ferrill randyf at cbcast.com
Tue Nov 11 20:18:13 EST 2003

I have a Asus 7100 Geforce 2 card with TV out, under text Linux I get a
full sized screen but as soon as X Windows launches I get a screen
bigger than my tv can display so I only see the upper left third of the
screen.

I know it is an XF86Config issue, but searching the internet has not
resulted in any concrete help. Is there a website that listed/helps with
X setups?

---