[mythtv-users] Re:LIRC and Hauppauge question

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Tue Nov 11 13:08:32 EST 2003

I'm pretty sure mine is one of the All-for-One remotes, can't remember if
it's 5 or 6 function (again, I'm at work right now).  I remember having
trouble finding the exact model on their website.  I also seem to recall I
got it on sale, so $14.99 ( - $5) would seem about right, for a discontinued
model.  Either way it works for me and meets the cheap requirments :-), and
I'll post the model number when I get home.  Just look at your local Radio
Shack and if the salesman can let you look under the battery cover on one of
the units, you should see the small 6-pin jp1 connector.

- Willy