[mythtv-users] Any tips for using VNC with Myth?

Timon, John john.timon at labatt.com
Tue Nov 11 10:18:28 EST 2003

I believe that you need to configure your VNC server.

in $HOME/.vnc

there is a xstartup file.  this file can be used to launch any WM you wish.
just change the last line to be your WM of choice.  and restart vncserver

--
John Timon
Desk: 519 667 7187
Email: john.timon at labatt.com
Pager: 519 430 1826
Unix like TeePee no windows, no gates, Apache inside.