[mythtv-users] Re: Installlation problems (ivtv, only getting static, or black)

Dan dshopkins at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 11 01:08:21 EST 2003

I believe I have discovered the cause of the problem.

It appears that my cable provider used HRC, I was able to verify this by..well (I installed XP, to see if I could get it work there..indeed I did)

So my next question...does ivtv/mythTV support cable HRC in the US? and if so..anything special I will have tweak??  I would try it now, but installing xp blew away my linux partitions..