[mythtv-users] Re: Back to Back Recording Problems

Ben Curtis fmstratk at coronium.com
Mon Nov 10 18:29:14 EST 2003

I have an issue simmilar to this.  Running .12, my back to back recordings
record like 3 to 30 seconds of the second show.  The first show records
fine.  I also notice it more if I am watching recordings.

Then, if I try to delete the recording that is only 3-30 seconds long,
mythfrontend hangs.  I have to close it, then restart mythbackend, and
then I can delete the recording.

I have noticed that sometimes it overrecords by up to 25 seconds on shows,
even though I have it set to 0 for pre and post seconds.  I'd like to
increase these numbers, but I'm worried it will cause even more missed
shows.  How are these times handled for back to back shows?

Ben