[mythtv-users] Nuvexport/ffmpeg Crashes

Lennox Reid mythtv at idodat.com
Sun Nov 9 23:21:22 EST 2003

This box has 3/4 G RAM:

Cpu(s):   1.0% user,   2.6% system,   0.0% nice,  96.4% idle
Mem:    774652k total,   723136k used,    51516k free,    20728k buffers
Swap:   642488k total,    41464k used,   601024k free,   502460k cached

No other large programs were running.  Mythbackend, standard services,
and nuvexport.

Anything I can do to get more info?  Would it be useful to try running
from a vc without X running?

-lR