[mythtv-users] Re:pvr250 buffers

Jim Jarrett jarrett at rpa.net
Sun Nov 9 20:30:43 EST 2003

> can someone elaborate on how to apply these patches? i'm a linux newbie and
> have no idea what to do with them. this seems like it may be the cause of
> my 'waited 2 seconds for input' mythfrontend hang. thanks.

Has anyone managed to track down this "waited 2 seconds" problem? I'm
getting a LOT of hangs of my MythTV 0.12 system...  It was working fine
under 0.11, and when I upgraded after 0.12 was released, I get this now.

Is the problem in IVTV, or Myth?

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett at rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |