[mythtv-users] Re: How to get interlaced PAL TV out on Nvidia?

Clyde Stubbs clyde at htsoft.com
Sat Nov 8 21:49:13 EST 2003

Ok, got no useful responses from anyone else, but in looking at
the XFree86 source for the nv driver, it says that Nvidia boards
greater than NV15 don't support interlacing. The nforce2 video
is an NV17 type.

But I know the hardware CAN do it, cos it does it ok on boot.

--
Clyde Stubbs                     |            HI-TECH Software
Email: clyde at htsoft.com          |          Phone            Fax