[mythtv-users] LiveTV Audio BAD

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Sat Nov 8 21:51:37 EST 2003

Hi List!

On some channels the audio is very acceptable, but then again on others,
there is a quite different story. After a while the audio gets all
messed up (kinda like everything is just combined(very loud)). Has
anyone experienced this (and hopefully have a patch ready)? All this is
done with a Hauppauge Nexus-S DVB card with CAM/DiSEqC working. I know
for a fact that there is nothing wrong with the rest of my System, so
don't bother even sending suggestions, unless you have an idea what is
going wrong. There could be something wrong with the methods MythTV
handles audio output...

Kenneth (ke-aa)