[mythtv-users] ATrpms and Video problem

Shay - MythTV mythtv at highstyleweb.com
Sat Nov 8 00:38:43 EST 2003

I updated everything today with the latest ATrpms.  Once I did so, when I
restart it gets almost all the way to starting up the GUI, to where it says
"Setting Video Stuff...", spits out a couple bttv lines and then just sits
there.  I can telnet in from another machine though, so its not froze.

I tried everything I could find to fix this, which includes the stuff about
NVidia on Jarods site and Alex's comment about adding the ModulePath
statements to /etc/X11/XF86Config.  Nothing helped.

Has anyone else had this and been able to fix it?  Any ideas on what I
could do?  I had no problems before this.

Thanks for any help,
Shay