[mythtv-users] bad pitch

Greg Hennessy greg.hennessy at cox.net
Fri Nov 7 22:25:27 EST 2003

I've just installed mythtv v0.12 on a 633mhz celeron with a kworld
based bttv card. It seems to work pretty well, considering the low
horsepower, but I notice that the pitch of recorded programs seems
low. I have the rate maximum set to 48000 in the backend, and I'm
attempting to record at 44100 hz. My motherboard is a sis 7018 type
with a built in trident sound card, redaht 9 with oss sound. Playing
live tv seems to have the pitch correct. Can anyone give me any hints
as to what might be going wrong?

Thank you.
Greg