[mythtv-users] sound level too high, get crackles

Chris Germano netslayer at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 13:59:20 EST 2003

I have this botched together oss/alsa mix for audio drivers since my emu10k2 chipset isn't supported. Lately I notice that one channel (as in tv channel of my satellite receiver) seems to have a higher audio level then the others and since my input level is set high I get crackles at high volume occurrances. This gets very annoying and I want to be able to turn down my btaudio input level but it is down all the way already. Anyone know how I can do this, alsamixer doesn't seem to be working either so all I have is kmix, and like I said that level is all the way down.

Chris