[mythtv-users] Remote Control SRC-9200

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 7 14:05:31 EST 2003

On Friday 07 November 2003 12:26, Boyd II, Willy wrote:
> [...]

Ah, yes... JP1 would probably work.  Does the remote he linked to have
JP1 capability?  I couldn't view the link, so I don't know.  Most
univeral remotes don't have a JP1 connector, though some have holes in
the PCB if you're handy enough to add one.  Very few come with a
ready-to-use connector, it seems.  I just assumed it was not a JP1
remote.

On a side note, I'd always suspected that a JP1 remote could be
programmed to work well with the Hauppauge receiver, but I've never
heard of anyone who actually tried it (with the Hauppauge IR recevier
specifically; not merely JP1 in general).  Have you?

-JAC