[mythtv-users] Remote Control SRC-9200

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 7 11:36:58 EST 2003

On Friday 07 November 2003 11:04, Torsten Schenkel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does anyone out there have on of these:
>
> http://www1.conrad.de/scripts/wgate/zcop_b2c/~flN0YXRlPTMyNjI1NTQ5NjE
>=?~template=PCAT_AREA_S_BROWSE&shop=B2C&p_init_ipc=X&~cookies=1
>
> Any experience, opinions?
>
> It's meant for use with the pvr350's ir receiver.
>
> Torsten

The link didn't work for me, and the error page was in German, so I
didn't see the specs, however... I don't think anyone's had much
success getting more than a few buttons of a non-Hauppauge remote to
work with the Hauppauge IR receiver.  If you search the list archives
for 'hauppauge receiver' you'll see more info.

-JAC