[mythtv-users] Back to Back Recording Problems

Sean shomann2 at insightbb.com
Fri Nov 7 09:45:48 EST 2003

Andrew,

I too have noticed this (but since I am on the 2 tuners diet it usually
isn't a problem) even when it is the same channel. Since I am paranoid about
cutting the head or tail of a program off I have a minute head/tail on each
recording so I get overlap all the time.
I believe it has been suggested that Myth could use priorities to superceed
one recording for another.

-Sean