[mythtv-users] Which Nvidia card for TV-OUT?

Christian Hack christianh at pdd.edmi.com.au
Thu Nov 6 19:12:59 EST 2003

Yes - found that a few hours after I posted although I did look a while
back and didn't turn up anything. Basically the same as my design plus
the two colourspace versions. It took me a few hours to read but the 50
(!) page thread is here:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?threadid=193919

If you're interested probably worth reading backwards. The thread
stretches over about 12 months and the design went from pretty crappy
breadboard designs to a decent looking PCB.

Gonna try and get the PCB into something other than ExpressPCB so I can
order it through our local supplier (saves me doing a layout which I'm
not good at).

(very OT) Anyone know if the PCB conversion is possible? Contact me off
list if you do.

CH