[mythtv-users] Cut video every 15 seconds

hoalun at congo.higbee.org hoalun at congo.higbee.org
Thu Nov 6 13:09:52 EST 2003

Yep that was exactly the problem.  Recordedmarkup existed as a table in the DB, but it had no fields described in it.  I didn't know what the table should look like so I just dropped the entire database, re-ran setup, and let Myth rebuild it.

(I am glad I really didn't have many shows saved off from older versions or I would have been uphappy to drop the DB).

It works like a charm now, thanks!

-Dale