[mythtv-users] usability issue: no uniform key bindings for mythtv, mythmusic and mythvideo

Joachim Gehweiler post at joachim-gehweiler.de
Wed Nov 5 15:12:44 EST 2003

Yes, but I cannot control the volume with F9,F10,F11 like in mythTV, and
there seems to be no chance to get |,[,] work with LIRC on a german
keyboard (these keys are accesssed via the alt-gr (alternative graphics)
modifier -- I don't know if this modifier key even exists on US keyboards)

Best,
   Joachim