[mythtv-users] Knoppmyth Setup

Myster Man Xsecrets at softhome.net
Wed Nov 5 09:47:24 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 08:02, James Pifer wrote:
> Jose,
>
> You had me scratching my head for a second wondering why I was going to
> all this trouble. As I read your last two apt-get install lines I
> couldn't see the end of your message. I was disappointed to see you were
> kidding... :-)
>
> Yes, that would be nice....
>
> I know, better question for Knoppmyth's forum, but, do you know if the
> PVR350 works with R4 including the TV Out?

from posts on the forum I would say no pvr350 tv out does not work out
of the box. Unfortunately the maintainer does not have a pvr350 so he
could not test. there is at least one person who is working to get the
pvr350 tvout going and hopefully he will post his results, and what was
necessary to get it working.