[mythtv-users] Mythvideo empty after rpm upgrade

Gregory Gee greggee at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 4 20:10:16 EST 2003

   Well, first I'd like to say hello.  I have only been running
Mythtv for about 5 days now.  I installed it on a fresh RedHat9
system using the apt-get install myth-suite.  I must say that it
was the easiest installtion I have ever had.  I ran the apt-get
upgrade today and it upgraded my mythtv to 0.12.  Was there
something that I should have done before upgrading?  When I look
in MythVideo, I have about 30 entries listed now of nothing.  All
the entries in the video manager are all blank entries.  I'm not sure
what happened to the list.

   Any tips on getting it working again would be great.

   Also, being new to this, is there a way to edit a scheduled
program?  Is there somewhere I can see the list of already scheduled
programs and make changes to an existing entry?

Thanks,
Greg