[mythtv-users] Mythtv & ALSA sound in one channel only

Dane Kantner webmaster at dddane.com
Tue Nov 4 18:45:25 EST 2003

I had this exact same problem a few months ago using the pixel play pro
card... I run mandrake 9.0 w/ ALSA. I wrote to the list but I never found a
solution; I recently upgraded to two PVR 250's and work fine (but of course
they do, sound is part of the stream)... the original card is still in there
as my third card but still has only sound coming from one channel

:(

-dane
---
dddane.com