[mythtv-users] Invalid dates in EPG

Chris Teachworth Chris at emanet.com
Tue Nov 4 14:39:31 EST 2003

Hi,

	Just upgraded mysql to mysql-4.1 and now my EPG doesn't seem to
work.
I'm running MythTV .12 on a Redhat 8.0 box. I upgraded to mysql-4.1 via
the rpms from the mysql site. I had to run it with --nodeps because of
the qt-mysql plugin. After I upgraded to the new version of mysql I
recompiled the qt-mysql plugin and now I'm getting the following errors
on the console when navigating the EPG:

QTime::setHMS Invalid time 28:20:00.000
QDate::setYMD: Invalid date 2935-93-02
QTime::setHMS Invalid time 28:21:00.000
QDate::setYMD: Invalid date 2935-93-02

	One caveat, I've got qt-3.0.5-17 (installed from the stock
redhat 8.0 rpms) and to recompile the mysql driver I just went into
/usr/local/qt/plugins/src/sqldrivers/mysql/ and ran qmake (with the
appropriate include and lib statements) and then make.

	All the times for the programs are good in the database but if I
go look in the Program Finder all shows come on on February 28th at
12:00am or something to that effect. (Don't know the exact time and date
it lists but I can get it if it'll help) All the other modules seem to
work fine (music, video, etc)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Chris Teachworth