[mythtv-users] Which Nvidia card for TV-OUT?

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Mon Nov 3 20:59:44 EST 2003

On many of the Geforce 4 Nvidia cards there is the standard VGA output,
the S-Video output, and a "DVI" output which goes to a digital display
(like a LCD monitor). So if you install the official Nvidia drivers you
can output X to the DVI adapter without a problem, or the TV adapter, or
the regular VGA adapter..

I haven't actually done this *yet* but I will be sometime soon sending
the output to a widescreen TV which has component inputs. And this is
really from my brother telling me that there is a DVI to Component
converter.