[mythtv-users] Which Nvidia card for TV-OUT?

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Mon Nov 3 16:22:00 EST 2003

If you are outputing to that big and nice of a screen, spend some extra
bucks and get the DVI output and a DVI adapter to plug into your plasma
screen.. there are DVI to RGB component cables (which your screen should
have inputs for)

Other than that. it's 6 of one half dozen of the other. they are all are
pretty much the same reliability as they are all the same components
from Nvidia.