[mythtv-users] NIC pundit [SOLVED]

Duarte Cordeiro Duarte.Cordeiro at netcabo.pt
Mon Nov 3 11:38:47 EST 2003

You're absolutelly correct, but my pundit just came preconfigured like that,
and W$ndows worked without changing anything.
So I never looked to that option while trying to solve my problem. Just
figured out that something was wrong when I plugged a 3com card, and
received the same "no IRQ know...".

I just wanted to engrave this "solution" in the mailing list archive :) (I
tend to always find ppl with the same problems that I have, but they tend
not to post the solution back to the same place; I'm just trying to help
future users with the same problem.)

On another note, a 350-pvr CAN fit in a pundit, you just have to try harder
(literally)!!