[mythtv-users] Contrast/Brightness settings

bdillahu at peachbush.com bdillahu at peachbush.com
Mon Nov 3 11:07:12 EST 2003

Just as an FYI if anybody is digging into it...

I find that "special" contrast/brightness settings for an individual
channel are often not picked up until a "change" is made... I have one
channel that requires significantly different settings... if I restart
the box/mythbackend, and then something autorecords off that channel before
I go and look at it and "fiddle", then the settings will be default.

They show correct (my changed values) in the database, but seem to be
ignored. Sometimes its difficult to get it to "take".

This is with a WinXP2000 card (BT878). Myth from CVS a couple of weeks ago.

If somebody wants me to try something, let me know.

Thanks,
Bruce