[mythtv-users] LIRC still giving me grief. Hauppagegrey remote.HELP!

Seth Lake caver at verizon.net
Sun Nov 2 15:19:17 EST 2003

ahh, yes.  after i rm- rf /dev/lirc and reboot then it generates it's needed
file...

lirc:
total 0
crw-------    1 root     root      61,   0 Dec 31  1969 0

running irw sems to work now, i get feedback.  although mythtv doesn't seem
to register any button pressing.  i'll have to play around with the config
files i guess.  thanks.