[mythtv-users] Mythtranscode not honouring cutlist?

aaron aiperl at rogers.com
Sun Nov 2 14:10:32 EST 2003

Hi!

I've been happily using nuvexport to create SVCDs from my recordings for a few
weeks now (thanks Chris!) but I have one recording that isn't working
properly. I am assuming that the problem is not with nuvexport.

I marked all the commercials, but the final encoded video doesn't have
anything cut out. I wouldn't care too much, except that the video is too big
to fit on a CD :)

When I watch the recording in Myth, it plays fine, skipping in all the
appropriate places.

Is there anything I can look at to figure out what's wrong with this
recording? Does a seek table need to be rebuilt or something? (If so, how
might I go about doing that?)

I can't figure out what would be different about this one. The recording is 75
minutes (~60 without commercials), but I've encoded other episodes of the same
show without any problems. It's this one in particular.

(and yes, I did tell nuvexport to enable the cutlist :)

Any help is appreciated :)

aaron