[mythtv-users] geforce mx 440 question

DMW davemw at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 2 12:03:44 EST 2003

From: "abo" <abo at online.de>
>1.) there are many manufacturers who use the geforce mx440, so
>is there a big difference between them or should they all work with the
>'nVidia' driver and mythtv?
>my favourite would be the terratec mystify 440...

Check out http://tvtool.info/index_e.htm
I have no idea if what they say on that site is reliable info or not, but
what they recommend is NVidia cards with a CX25871 TV chip from Conexant.
There is a card database under the Archives that shows manufacturers and the
type of TV-out chip they put on their board.

- Dave