[mythtv-users] How do you compile with support for TV Out on PVR 350?

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Sat Nov 1 20:11:09 EST 2003

The wife thing, hmmmm, I have the same problem... :-) Yeah, giving
someone you don't know access is somewhat risky, but once in a great
while it's a desperation move.

I'll check out the ivtv-devel list, get the latest decoder-alpha, and
first create /dev/video16 as suggested in the previous posts.

Thanks.
James