[mythtv-users] GeForce2 MX400 vivo

Craig Longman craigl at begeek.com
Sat May 31 11:22:00 EDT 2003

Max wrote:

> Has anyone used NVidia MX400 Vivo card (I got VisionTek card with
> external tuner) with Myth? Are there any tuner drivers for linux for it?

yes.  i have a 64mb geforce2 mx400, it works ok.  use the latest nvidia
driver from their website, following the docs works very well.

search the archives for some of my posts about it.

one thing though, on my computer at least, i have disabled the overlay,
although i get tearing when using the blitter instead of the overlay, i
find that much, much less irritating than the 'jumpiness' i get with the
overlay mode.

cheers,

    CraigL->Thx();