[mythtv-users] Another Audio Question, I need to figure this out

Chris Germano netslayer at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 23:19:25 EDT 2003

Well dsp2 is digital, and dsp3 is analog. Before when I tried to use digital
I would get no sound at all, but now when I have it set to dsp2 and just
startup the frontend I get:
mythbackend: lame error '-3', exiting = crashes mythbackend
mythfrontend: select: Bad file descriptor = goes forever until i stop it

Is there any difference from analog/digital? What specifically is that
refering to, I only have one line in on the capture card and that obviously
takes in an analog signal.