[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase stopped working

Isaac F. isaac447 at tazthecat.net
Fri May 30 14:01:42 EDT 2003

In our last episode entitled 'RE: [mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase stopped working', Joseph A. Caputo wrote:
> Did you re-run the backend setup program?

Fixed it.  Stupid me was putting a space in the name of the video
source, and the source code for setup and mythfilldatabase do not appear
to put quotes around the name of the channel configuration file when
passing it as a command line parameter.

I'd like to request that the quotes be added, or a check in setup to
warn the user that spaces aren't allowed, or just yell at me to not be
lazy and submit a patch.  :o)

IF

--
Isaac W. Foraker, Software Engineer