[mythtv-users] Re: mythtv-users Digest, Vol 4, Issue 79

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri May 30 13:35:51 EDT 2003

Yes, but then you have to either:

(a) Convince Isaac to introduce an external dependency on the mplayer libs

	or

(b) Convince Isaac to mirror the mplayer libs source inside the Myth source
tree, similar to the way it's currently done with libavifile (I think)

My money would be on (b), if anything.  Even there, I really can't say how
likely that would be to fly.  Of coure, it's all moot if (very likely) no
one from MPlayer feels like extracting the codecs out into a library with a
public API.

Isaac, care to comment?

-JAC