[mythtv-users] Re: Forums??

Ralph Little ralph.little at tribaldata.co.uk
Fri May 30 15:56:13 EDT 2003

Hi,
I think Ray has hit the nail on the head.
I presume that the vast majority of people who contribute to help people in
need on this project are sitting at work picking up and answering email in
between doing their normal work.

They are NOT full time helpdeskies.
Anything that makes it easy for THEM (not nubes) is a big plus as far as I
can see. If something pops up, it can be answered immediately by a quick
reply without undue distraction to normal duties.

Anything that I have posted has been answered to death, which has got to be
a good thing as far as I am concerned as techies on the myth lists are very
active/helpful, which is more than can be said for an awful lot of
forums....

I think the forum/mail thing has been done to death :(

Regards,
Ralph

Our communications with you matter to us. This e-mail and any attachments
are confidential and are sent on the basis of our copyright, e-mail and
security policy which can be inspected by visiting
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk/contact_index.asp. and clicking on the print
friendly link. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender and delete this message.  Thank you.