[mythtv-users] Latest CVS EPG oddities

Jeff C tuner at hfx.eastlink.ca
Thu May 29 23:26:52 EDT 2003

At 09:22 PM 5/29/2003 -0400, you wrote:

>Yeah, I've seen this happen.  Haven't had a chance to look into it, though.

Ok no worries Issac, it isn't a showstopper ;)

Just out of curiosity, how many developers are helping you with this project?

Also - having contributed to and been witness to the great hordes of
hardware/driver questions on the myth-users list, and noting that a lot
people are buying specific hardware for their myth box, I wonder if there
isn't a vendor out there who could offer some components/systems that use
tried and true out-of-the-box bits for Myth...  Just thinking out loud if
there are any vendors on the list...

My biggest hardware issue at the moment is trying to figure out a) how to
dramatically reduce the CPU and PS fan noise (some reading has revealed
most of the noise is likely the CPU fan so I'm trying to locate a quiet
one) and b) finding a black case in a desktop format that would be
appropriate to displace my DVD player.

-Jeff