[mythtv-users] ALSA Driver

Mike Drons mdrons at ins.com
Thu May 29 00:20:35 EDT 2003

Maybe turn on debug messages on the ALSA driver.

./configure --with-debug=all --with-oss=yes --with-cards=via82xx

Are the options that I used.  I am using v.92, and I am getting jitter sound
with ALSA and my VIA sound card.  I will interested in haring how your sound
is when you get it working.

Michael Drons
INS
mdrons at ins.com