[mythtv-users] MythVideo CVS with MythTV 0.8?

Matt matt at solecize.com
Wed May 28 19:02:33 EDT 2003

I'd like to do this with mythmusic as well,  As I just discovered, the
problem is that the newer add-ons need the newer libraries from the
mythtv .9

Is there a way around this?  I would think that having two versions of
the libraries on the same machine would be unfeasable/ill-advised.

Anybody running CVS add-ons with the release version of mythTV